Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Editing Content in the Delivery through Content Editing Approval?

Level 7

Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great!

There is a requirement where Campaign Manager (CM) will create a delivery, author content and provide necessary approvals (Content Editing, Content and Target in this case). initially it will be Content Editing Phase. So once CM clicks on Content Editing button on Delivery Dashboard, respective operator assigned to that role will receive the notification saying create/edit the content and submit it for approval. So on clicking of link in notification received, he/she is taken to web-interface where we can only able to preview the content.  But for editing purpose he/she has to login to Client Console do the necessary changes and submit it.

Once content is submitted for approval, it will be moved to Content Approval Phase, where operator assigned will receive the notification for Approve/Reject content. Once it is completed then moves to Targeting Approval Phase, which similar to content approval. Once all these steps are done, if Enable Proof Sending and Confirm the Delivery before it is sent are enabled then we are able to send proofs and confirm the delivery before sent to target population.

My doubt is this entire flow is working when a CM manually creates a new delivery from Campaign Dashboard, but not from the Recurring Delivery activity which is already created, configured and all above mentioned options are selected.

Since i want this to be automated, when i tried to automate is by placing scheduler, it is not entering into Content Editing Phase, instead directly it is going to Target and Content Approval. Then how can a person who is assigned for Content Editing will be notified if any changes are to be made?

Could you please help me in understanding on how exactly this flow works. Correct me if my understanding is wrong//deviated somewhere. Quick help is appreciated in this regard!

Regards,

Sri Bhargav

0 Replies