Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Edit the default Unsubscription landing page

Level 2

Hello Adobe experts,

I want to change the default value of the unsubscription landing page (unsub).

I created a new landing page and it works, however the new custom landing page should now be default.

When creating a new delivery the unsubscription link should include the new one.

Can someone help please?

Thanks, regards, Tommy  

2 Replies

Level 1

Hi,

In this scenario please use service and select your landing page, subscribe to all the users whose coming under this service to the category, then use this unsubscribe landing page inside the template.

Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 6.48.50 PM.png

Thanks,

Sumit

Level 2

hi sumit,

unfortunately I cannot use the default unsubscription landing page, as we need to use a custom one.

That's why we insert a link to "landing pages" and select the custom one. Then we can select the corresponding service in the delivery. That's ok and the unsubscription process works.

However, all the reports with the metrics unsubscription don't show the number but zero.

That's why we need to change the default unsubscription landing page to our custom one.

Otherwise the unsubs are not reported

Where in the administration menu is the option to modify the unsubscription landing page?

best, Tommy