Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Differentiate Message Center Blacklists and AC blacklists

Level 4

Hi,

Can someone let me know how can we differentiate the two.My customer is asking me to provide a list of MC blacklists and AC blacklists.

Regards,

Priyanka

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Start by linking the nmsaddress to the nmsdelivery tables and differentiate which templates are used  by MC through on deliveryId foreign keys, you can also group which addresses fell in the blacklist from all the different transactional templates/deliveries.

The following should get you started, start learning how the SQL tables are joined.

SELECT  top 201 A0.iAddressId, A0.sAddress, A0.iType, A0.iStatus, A0.iQuarantineReason, A0.tsLastModified, A0.tsCreated, $(pfx)GetEmailDomain(A0.sAddress), A0.mQuarantineText, A0.iDeliveryId, A0.tsLastError, A0.iConsecutiveError, D1.sInternalName

FROM NmsAddress A0 LEFT JOIN NmsDelivery D1 ON (D1.iDeliveryId = A0.iDeliveryId)

ORDER BY A0.tsLastModified DESC, A0.iAddressId

Level 4

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply.

But I don't see nms:delivery schema. Did you mean some other Delivery?

I'm trying to join using enrichment activity and dont see fields like Quarantine reason.

Please help.

Regards,

Priyanka

Community Advisor

The quarantine reason is the "quarantineText" field and "quarantineReason"

1361494_pastedImage_0.png