Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Difference between types of nature's in landing page

Level 2

What is the basic difference between different types of nature's when creating landing pages?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Chaitanya,

Nature is a crucial element when we are using it for landing pages and campaign alike.

Usually, we have following web application nature available in the Adobe Campaign.

• Microsite
  • Overview
  • Registration/subscription
  • Sharing/viral
  • Survey
  • Technical
  • Unsubscription

This is not the final list but close to all OOTB natures. We have used these natures to decide the Web application goals. for Example, If you select Survey as nature this will behave differntly if you have selected subscription. The survey will enable you to store all questions responses automatically whereas subscription will allow you to store subscription of the user in the data base. If you are not sure how to

You can extend these values by extending nms:webApp schema and adding more values to webAppNature enumeration in the web app. If you are not sure how to use nature effectively for Campaign or web forms you can check out this link for further study.

Hope This helps!

Amit

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand you question correctly. What do you mean by 'nature' ? Is it subscription vs. profile acquisition vs. unsubscription, etc. ? And for which version of Adobe Campaign ?

Let me know,

Florent

Level 2

When we create landing page we need to select any type of nature like

Survey
Lead generator
Overview  Etc..,Am asking what is the basic difference between these type of natures?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Chaitanya,

Nature is a crucial element when we are using it for landing pages and campaign alike.

Usually, we have following web application nature available in the Adobe Campaign.

• Microsite
  • Overview
  • Registration/subscription
  • Sharing/viral
  • Survey
  • Technical
  • Unsubscription

This is not the final list but close to all OOTB natures. We have used these natures to decide the Web application goals. for Example, If you select Survey as nature this will behave differntly if you have selected subscription. The survey will enable you to store all questions responses automatically whereas subscription will allow you to store subscription of the user in the data base. If you are not sure how to

You can extend these values by extending nms:webApp schema and adding more values to webAppNature enumeration in the web app. If you are not sure how to use nature effectively for Campaign or web forms you can check out this link for further study.

Hope This helps!

Amit