Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Capturing segment code in the delivery logs

Level 2

Hi All,

I want to store the segment_id variable which is created in the workflow, in delivery_logs table.

This helps me in identifying the customers who received a delivery for each segment , rather than creating a delivery for each segment .

Regards

Shiva

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Shiva,

This is a common request. You want to extend the Recipient delivery logs (broadLogRcp) schema to add a segmentCode attribute.

Then you want to update the Recipients target mapping to store the segmentCode (see below).

Under additional fields you would add an entry with source expression [targetData/@segmentCode] and destination @segmentCode.

The Target mappings are found under Administration > Campaign management.

Linda

PS  I have been told that the segmentCode will automatically get mapped once you extend the schema without updating the Target mapping. So try that first, but you would need to take this approach to capture other information than the segmentCode.

Capturing Segment Code.jpg

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Shiva,

This is a common request. You want to extend the Recipient delivery logs (broadLogRcp) schema to add a segmentCode attribute.

Then you want to update the Recipients target mapping to store the segmentCode (see below).

Under additional fields you would add an entry with source expression [targetData/@segmentCode] and destination @segmentCode.

The Target mappings are found under Administration > Campaign management.

Linda

PS  I have been told that the segmentCode will automatically get mapped once you extend the schema without updating the Target mapping. So try that first, but you would need to take this approach to capture other information than the segmentCode.

Capturing Segment Code.jpg

Level 1

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your inputs !! Is there any documentation or steps to include these attributes in the delivery forms?

Regards,

Sivaram