Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Campaign and Facebook integration- OAuth Issue

Level 2

Hi All,

Currently I am exploring Campaign and Facebook integration. I am trying to post messages in FB page wall. But getting oAuth exception(error code: 200) issue.So my delivery is not coming to FB. OAuth exception(error code: 200) is permission error. But when testing from Adobe Campaign, it is showing "Delegation Successful"

1219419_pastedImage_7.png

I have configured all necessary things like APP ID, APP Secret codes, Canvas Secure URL etc.  Please refer the error message screen shot.

1219420_pastedImage_9.png

1219538_pastedImage_6.png

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Joydeep

7 Replies

Level 10

Hi Joydeep,

Which Adobe Campaign build are you using? Several bugs were fixed through different builds this year in order to reflect changes made to Facebook's API.

The problem you are facing seems to have been corrected with build 8724, but I'd recommend to upgrade to the latest build (8757) if possible. You can check the content of the latest builds in the product Release Notes. Changes related to Facebook can be found under "Social" sections.

You can also find some more help on the documentation portal: http://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/SMK_Configuration_Publishing_on_Facebook.html

Hope this helps,

Florent.

Level 2

Hi Florent,

Thanks for you kind reply.

I am using build 8754.

Can you give me latest build (8757) download url ? Would be a great help !!

Thanks,

Joydeep

Level 10

Hi Joydeep,

According to your screenshot, you use build 8724 (server build). You should try to install the latest build both for server and console.

You can have it according to your regular process to access new builds, which depends on your installation. I have no direct URL to share.

Let me know if you still experience the same issue once everything is up to date.

Hope this helps,

Florent.

Level 2

Hi

we had the same problem..., we asked for the upgrade to the last version (8753 at that moment) and... we haven't this error but we have another error ;-). Now the error is because one day we have n Facebook pages synchronized and tomorrow we will have another Facebook pages (n-1) but never we have all our Facebook pages :-(.

We are waiting for the upgrade to the 8757...

Level 2

Hi Joydeep , 

We are planning to connect Adobe Campaign to Facebook .

We have Adobe campaign installed on premise. I am looking for information on canvas URL

I see that you have successful done this, could you please share your knowledge on this ..

Regards

Shiva 

Level 10

Hi Joydeep,

Did you followed all the steps mentioned in https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/SMK_Configuration_Publishing_on_Facebook.html

it looks like you missed step 5 and 6. please follow them again and it will fix the auth issue.

Hope this helps,

Amit

Level 2

I have followed all the steps but the delivery is not going and showing error.