Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Calling all Adobe Campaign Experts, we need your help!

Level 1

My deptartment is looking for an Adobe Campaign Cloud Expert to help develop our system to use Campaign. We are having such a hard time finding qualified people in our area (Nashville, TN) to fill the role and I was hoping I could reach out to all of you! They will be in charge of campaign creation, email template design, development, and management, reporting and analytics, and technical workflow development. Do any of you know of any resource we can reach out to, or perhaps someone here is looking for a 6 month contracted position.

Calling all Adobe Campaign Experts!!!!

Thank you in advance!

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Will it be Adobe Campaign Standard or Adobe Campaign Classic ?

Level 4

Hello Matthew,

It will be a pleasure for me to help you in your Adobe Campaign Configuration, but i'm not based in US, but in Europe.

I think that my US colleagues are not specialized in this technology...

Don't hesitate to send me an email if you want some help, or if we can find a way to collaborate : [email address removed by Moderator]

Best regards,

Alexandre

Level 4

My company could definitely help you in your implementation.  Please let me know...