Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Advanced Functions

Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to target customers that purchased a product x days ago using advanced expression function but it is not working. This was fairly simple on Neolane but can't get it to work on ACS.

Thank you!

Taylan

expression.JPG

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

What type of link do you have?

You can also try adding the condition via Drag & Drop.

Just go to the Explorer tab in the Query Dialog.

This will automatically create an EXISTS join on the purchases and then you can define the filter on that Join

Level 1

Thanks for the reply!

I tried that too but none of the filters allows me to choose x days/months ago. It is either before or after.order.JPG

Employee Advisor

Hi,

You have to change the filter type to "relative" then you should be able to choose last X days as an option.

That isn't actually what I'm looking for. For example, last 7 days would bring an open window that looks back to everyone who did an activity in the last 7 days.

I want to build a drip campaign series that target people exactly 30 days after they made a purchase. Hope that clarifies.

Employee Advisor

If you drag the exists and choose the date, you can always switch to Advanced mode.

For your example, you could use following query in advanced mode:

@transactionDate = DateOnly(DaysAgo(5))