I would like to know how you can trigger workflow within Adobe Campaign Standard from AEM UI or External Webpage.
1. UI should have list of campaigns - workflow to trigger
2. Once user select campaign or workflow
3. It will send post action in Adobe campaign
4. Workflow in background should trigger from Adobe campaign
Aim: To have a predefined workflow in ACS and AEM will have a web page where user will select workflow to run. As soon as user select workflow - AEM will send action to ACS to trigger that workflow.
You can go through below link to see if it helps
Adobe Campaign Standard API
Thank for sending me API document - I have already reviewed and I have few questions on this:
1. Are you able to retrieve list of workflow in AEM from ACS?
2. How to pull workflow id/internal name from AEM from ACS?
3. How to pull wokflow label name name from AEM from ACS?
Perhaps this can help: Campaign Standard to AEM Implementation Guide
All the best,