Highlighted

ACS - get audience population in a Workflow

guglielmog11175

07-06-2018

Hi Guys,

I've a workflow in Adobe Campaign Standard where starting from a query on a custom table, that's linked 1-1 to an audience, with a reconciliation step I reach the "audience" targeting dimension.

So at a certain step in my workflow, I've all the audices I need on an outbound transistion (I've used the "identification" feature of the reconciliation). See screen below:

1503496_pastedImage_0.png

Now, all the audiences i've here are filled with profiles. I want to reach the "profile" dimension (or anyway a dimension where I can get the IDs of the profiles included in these audiences)... How can I do that?

I make an example with the screenshot posted: after "reconciliation with Audiences", i've and audience in my outbound transistion. This audience contains 5 profiles. I would like to have these 5 profiles in my workflow. How?

Thank you.

Guglielmo

Replies

Highlighted

arouillard44

07-06-2018

Hello,

I understand your problem, and I don't really have an answer for it...

We don't have the "profile collection link" avalaible in the Audience Dimension, and we don't have any "Change dimension" activity like in Classic.

So I don't find an easy way to convert your Audience dimesnions into Profiles contained into these dimensions...

Waiting for ACS Staff answer

Regards,

Highlighted

Adhiyan

Employee

07-06-2018

Hello Guglielmo,

My question is how did you create the audiences ? Via a file or via a query or via the UI directly.

In some cases the audiences already has the targeting dimension set to profiles if they are of type list like below.

1503915_pastedImage_0.png

I guess you can create the audience with the targeting dimension as profile because an audience may or may not be linked to a profile otherwise.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Highlighted

guglielmog11175

08-06-2018

Hi Adhiyan​!

My audiences are all profiles, so yes the targeting dimension is profile (the type is generally a list).

The point is: in my workflow you can see in the screenshot, how can I switch to these profiles, considering I can't use the "read audience" activity? (or I don't think I can use it in my particular case).

Thanks also to arouillard44​ for the moral support

Thank you!

Guglielmo

Highlighted

Adhiyan

Employee

08-06-2018

Hi Guglielmo,

I guess you can use a read audience directly as well if you are targeting the audiences directly. But in your workflow you are fetching details from a custom table as well.

But at the end if you are reconciling with the Audiences and your Audiences are using targeting dimension as profiles , you should be able to reach profiles directly.

Regards,

Adhiyan