Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

ACS File Import Error

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I am getting issue on file import for one of the custom resource created. Custom resource have attribute "scantime" of datatype as "date & time" and flat file which is having scantime data as "14:00:00". While setting up import workflow using load file activity column definition allows to select data type as "time" and when it try to update/create record using update data activity it throws an below error.

ERROR: column "tsscantime" is of type timestamp with time zone but expression is of type time without time zone LINE 1: ...ld867369179, NULL),COALESCE( sFld867369183, NULL),COALESCE( ... ^ HINT: You will need to rewrite or cast the expression.

I just want to have time alone in the field "scantime" not the date and time.  But while creating data type it's allowing to select either "date" or "date & time". There is no "time" data type. But in the column definition having data type field "time".

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Sathees

0 Replies