Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

[8th March | Gurugram, India] Adobe Campaign Community Meetup 2019

Administrator

twitter registration post_15feb.png

Hi Everyone,

We are organizing the Adobe Campaign Community Meetup on 8th Mar’19 at WeWork, Forum, DLF Cyber City Phase III, Sector 24, Gurugram.

Join us for a day full of in-depth product knowledge sessions covering:

• API’s and Custom Applications for Adobe Campaign - An interactive session on commonly used API’s in Adobe Campaign
  • Data Hygiene for Improved Email Deliverability - Email deliverability is largely driven by content & data. While engaging content creation can be outsourced, the same is not true for data. This session will address some key areas regarding capturing & using data for a successful email deliverability.
  • Tips and Tricks to a Healthy Campaign Server - Learn the best practices for improving throughput of emails, SMS and Push notifications and maintaining Sequence ID conservation from the experts.
  • Partner Session - In this session, Adobe Campaign experts from Accenture Interactive, an Adobe Specialized Partner, would share engaging used cases along with some solution integrations stories.

Register today!

Keep watching the community for further details about the event and feel free to ask questions here.

Hope to see you at the Meetup.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa
2 Replies

Level 2

Good morning!

Is there any possibility to attend online to this event? I am from Spain and I am very interested in it.

Regards.

Level 10

Hey,

Thanks for your interest. This is an in-person session in India, you may direct your team to join us at.

Please stay tuned to the community for the online Campaign community events.

Thanks,

Gaurang