Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Writing a vars.somevariable into a List without a query activity.

Level 4

Hi

I have a Javascript in which I am calculating some vars variables. I want to write these variable into a list. I am not using any query activities where I can enrich these values and right into the list. I want to write the vars into the list without any query activities.

Capture.PNG

2 Replies

Level 5

Hi,

here is the doc to do so : group

Kind regards,

Pierre

Level 10

Hi Rahulg,

Writing down the variables into a list (group=recipients, list any kind of objects schemas/tables temp or not/any kind of columns) can be done the way given by Pierre, but the question is that lists are used and useful for targeting purposes (recipients, visitors, custom data for targeting purposes).

If it is only for debugging or keeping interim results between 2 workflows execution, most of people rather use to use XtkOptions with the standard JS Api getOption() and setOption().

setOption

getOption

First define an or several options in NmsOptions by the user interface (Administration>Platform>Options), or if must be done dynamically, do it by using standard API such as Write/WriteCollection for inserting records into xtk:options.

Regards

J-Serge