Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Workflow HeatMap

Administrator

Campaign Workflow HeatMap consists in a color-coded graphical representation of all the workflows that are currently running. It is only available to Campaign Administrators. By providing a quick overview on the number of concurrent workflows, the Workflow HeatMap enables the Adobe Campaign platform administrators to monitor the load on the instance and plan workflows accordingly.

The Workflow Heatmap report documentation has been updated and improved with more details. Check it out here: Workflow HeatMap

In case you have any questions, please feel free to post them below or reach out through the community Q and A section. 
In case you have any ideas and/or suggestions regarding the Campaign Classic product, then kindly submit them here.

Sukrity Wadhwa
2 Replies

Community Advisor

This feature is very usefull and I love it.

It came since last year and it's a powerful tool to help scheduling and optimize the load of the server.

Unfortunately, I tried to use it this afternoon, and on an very solicited instance, if there is too much workflowTask created for the day, the page cannot display the informations (an error occured, saying the result of the queryDef cannot be processed). We can display the heatmap in the morning, but not anymore at a certain moment in the afternoon, and not for previous days.

But It may have been changed and maybe a build upgrade correct this ? We will see (the instance have to be upgraded soon

Anyway, it's a very cool tool !

Thanks @Sukrity_Wadhwa for sharing this.

Cedric

Level 4

Hi @CedricRey , we are using build version 9032 and facing the same error sometimes that you have mentioned [an error occurred, saying the result of the queryDef cannot be processed]. Did this issue resolve for you once your instance got upgraded?