Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Standard Report Disappeared

Level 2

Our standard Hot Clicks report has disappeared from delivery report views - without any changes made to the report by our users. Then, in an attempt to get it to reappear, I fiddled with some settings to make it appear more similar in settings to another delivery report that was still showing as expected. Now, it isn't even showing under reports in the Administrative area for me to edit or preview. Any ideas how I can get this report back?

1 Reply

Level 2

Quick update: I was able to restore it to both views by going to the report, view tab under this report (I had it open in a tab after it disappeared in the administrative area or else I don't know I'd be able to access it), and checking "Report shared with other operators" but having no operators or groups defined as authorized. Once a group was defined as authorized, it no longer appeared on the delivery views, even for admins who have global rights set up in the tool.