Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Recurring deliveries not sent

Level 3

Hi there,

We have built a workflow with an incremental query to target X people during an X period of time with a recurring delivery. The way it works is:

- Data workflow with an incremental query and an end button that start the marketing workflow.

- External signal on marketing workflow that picks up the data from the data workflows and sends the email out as a recurrent delivery.

Everything was running smoothly and working fine seems September but the emails have suddenly stop sending and it only sends if we manually re-build the workflow. Within the journal of the workflow it shows that the delivery is ready to prepare but all the approvals are taken out of the delivery and the prepare delivery is not showing up in any delivery folder.

1468527_pastedImage_1.png

Would you have any idea of why this is happening by any chance? Is there a certain amount of deliveries that you can only send with a recurrent delivery?

Best,

Carlota 

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Carlota,

I don't know any limit. A very common use case is to use recurring deliveries all year long for birthday emails so I would find that surprising.

Have you upgraded your instance recently or performed any significant change/maintenance operation?

Florent

Level 3

Hi Florent,

Thanks for getting back. No, we haven't upgraded our instance neither done any significant change/ maintenance operation (I have just checked with the technology team).

The only thing I added on the delivery where some addresses and HTML pixels. We thought that might have been the reason of failing so I removed them. The email was sent when I manually re-start the workflow but it got stuck again on Prepare again next day. I have removed the old delivery and created a new one from the scratch and it seems to have worked now. I just thought you could maybe help understanding the reason why this has happened.

Cheers,

C

Level 10

Hi Carlota,

This seems strange to me.

In the new email you created and that is now working fine, did you also try to add the pixels?

Florent

Level 3

Hi Florent,

No I left the deliveries. Thanks for your help as usual.

Best,

C