Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

New Google Big Query FDA Connector

Administrator

You can now connect your Adobe Campaign Classic instance to your Google Big Query external database. This connection is managed through a new external account. Learn about this in detail here: New Google Big Query FDA Connector

In case you have any questions, please feel free to post them below or reach out through the community Q and A section. 
In case you have any ideas and/or suggestions regarding the Campaign Classic product, then kindly submit them here

Sukrity Wadhwa
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi Sukrity
We recently upgraded our Adobe Campaign Classic V7 (hosted) instance to build 9343 but I cannot make it work.
Does the Google BIg Query connector works/supported with hosted V7 instance?

I have a V8 hosted Sandbox, where connector works with no issues.

Thanks and regards,
Wiki

Level 2

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa 

One more question ; this limitation of any FDA connectors on hybrid/on-premise etc. on V7, will not be the same on V8? As V8 has only only hosted/managed-service option.
Campaign external accounts | Adobe Campaign

Best regards,
Wiki

Administrator

Hi @wiki,

Kindly post this follow up question in continuation of your query on this thread for Shrawan to answer: FDA - V7 - Google Big Query

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa