Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

[Mentor Abhishek Aggarwal] 🌟 Adobe Campaign Community Mentorship Program 2023 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team, 

Welcome to the Adobe Campaign Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Campaign Community Mentor, Abhishek Aggarwal (a.k.a. @aggabhi), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Campaign questions as you prepare for the Adobe Campaign Classic Business Practitioner Expert Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E327), through to the end of the program.  

Abhishek.png

Aspirants mapped to Abhishek Aggarwal (a.k.a. @aggabhi 

How to participate  

1. The Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Campaign Certification during program live September 25th, 2023 – November 3rd, 2023 
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Abhishek Aggarwal (a.k.a. @aggabhi), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate!  
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Campaign Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best!  

Quick links  

Let's grow together! 

Sukrity Wadhwa
14 Replies

Level 6

Hello Everyone,

Happy to part of this amazing opportunity to learn and guide you all.

Feel free to reach out to me any time and I will try my best to help all.

You can find the exam objective, scope, and additional details about the certification on the link provided in this thread. Sharing that again here, https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/certification/program/technical-certifications/acc/acc-exper...

Attached is the toolkit for module1 to prepare for this week.

Let's use this thread for any communications and questions.

Thanks and Regards

Abhishek

Community Advisor

Hi @aggabhi ,

Thanks for sharing the first tool kit to prepare for Business Practitioner Exam.

I have answered few questions in the Community, you can have a look at it and provide your inputs

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/wkdlv-815003218-ob...

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/adobe-campaign-cla...

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 6

Hi @LakshmiPravallika ,

Thanks for your question. I checked the same and seems for :-

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/adobe-campaign-cla...

Initial implementation of mapping Adobe campaign dataset with AA is not done correctly, need to review end to end adobe campaign- AA integration.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/wkdlv-815003218-ob... 

This is correct so all good.

Regards

Abhishek

Community Advisor

Hi @aggabhi ,

The Links inside the shared toolkit pdf document in   Business Practitioner Expert Exam_Module 1.pdf   

are not accessible. Could you Please look into it and reshare the document.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 6

Hello @LakshmiPravallika ,

Sure let me check and update you.

Meanwhile Please find attached the 2nd module of the Adobe Campaign Business Practitioner Expert exam toolkit for your reference

I will keep you posted.

Regards

Abhishek

Level 6

Hello @LakshmiPravallika   and everyone,

Attaching the updated one for module 1 containing links also.

Regards

Abhishek

Level 6

Hello Everyone,

Here is quiz question for week :-

Question :-

A Campaign has a scheduler to run weekly. Scheduler triggers a recurring delivery and continuous delivery.

How many records created in delivery table after end of 4 weeks ?

Options :-

A :- 6

B :- 5

C :- 2

D :- 8

Kindly comment your answer by end of this week with explanation regarding answer concept.

Regards

Abhishek

Community Advisor

Hi @aggabhi,

Option B (5) Deliveries will get created at the end of 4 weeks, because the Recurring Delivery will will create a new delivery instance each time it executes ie, for each week and for the Continuous Delivery 1 record will be created  as it will lets us add new recipients to an existing delivery and avoids us to create a new delivery each time a new recipient is added and the same will get appended for each run .

So for 4 runs of each week, 1 Continuous Delivery record + 4 Recurring delivery records will get created and a total of 4+1 = 5 Deliveries will get created in the Delivery Schema.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 6

Thanks @LakshmiPravallika ,

This is correct. Very well done.

Tagging @Sukrity_Wadhwa  for awarding the aspirant.

Regards

Abhishek

Administrator

Congratulations @LakshmiPravallika for giving the correct answer to the mentor quiz question! We appreciate your efforts and the zeal to keep up with the mentorship learning journey. We will soon be sharing with you a token of appreciation for your efforts.  

Michelle Yoonsun Oh & Thanga Vimalan 

With that, I want to emphasise that the purpose of this quiz was never solely about winning; it was designed to be a tool for you all to test your knowledge and measure your progress in your learning journey. Your dedication and hard work will be the true measure of your success!

Sukrity Wadhwa