Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Differences between Campaign Feature 'Campaign Classic' & 'Standard'

Level 1

Hi Team,

My Client looking for Marketing Automation tool for their business. But they are having confusion about Adobe Classic and Adobe Standard Campaign management.

Could you please help us which tool is best for email marketing and what's the differences between 'Campaign Classic' & 'Standard' Feature wise?

That would be really helpful if you will share your thoughts features wise.

Thanks,

https://salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Career_SiteHi Team, My Client looking for Marketing Automation tool for their business. But they are having confusion about Adobe Classic and Adobe Standard Campaign management tool.
Could you please help us which tool is best for email marketing.and what's the differences between 'Campaign Classic' & 'Standard' Feature wise?

5 Replies

Level 4

I recommend that you conduct an evaluation for both tools since they are almost two different tools with some limitations.

Thanks.

Level 1

That would be really helpful if you will share the evaluation document in which you basically compare both tools.

Community Advisor

It really is down to business requirements, the size of the company, complexity of the solution design among other aspects.

1. Does the client require Federated Data Access?
  2. Surveys?
  3. Complex/advance data segmentation?
  4. Integration with third party systems? CRM (crm connectors only available in campaign classic)

If the answer is no to the above, then your client can go with ACS.

Ask your client what their business requirements are, what are they looking to achieve with their marketing tool and what are they expecting from it.