Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Creating an offer space that only shows the HTML content

Level 1

I'm new to creating offers and offer spaces.  In the training that I got and some of the documentation that I've read, Adobe has default content that's included in an offer (Title, Destination URL, and Image URL).  However, I'm trying to create an offer that doesn't use these fields at all, and just uses HTML code.

I created a new Offer Space:

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 12.14.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 12.14.49 AM.png

and the offer space saves, and deploys.  (note: no other changes were made to the offer space).

However, when I create the offer, save, approve, and try to preview the offer, I don't see "Representation to be previewed" - I only see "Content personalization options for the preview"

Is there something missing needs to be done in order to get only the HTML content to render?

Thanks!

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

It's unusual to use Inbound Interaction with html, due to security concerns posed with exposing marketing instance to public internet with unauthenticated calls. That said, just click Preview on the offer space's left nav, and select a recipient.

NB your function signature there is incomplete, see screenshot in product doc for full sig.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 1

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your answer.  This is for an outbound interaction with coupons.  I'm trying to send an HTML only offer to our recipients based on the logic within the offer, and am finding that I keep getting the error.

Thanks!