Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Create a form and put custom data in URL

Level 5

Hello everyone,

I need help creating a form in Adobe linked to an auto campaign.

I want to send a delivery to customers and add an URL. When someone clicks on the link to access the form, I want the parameters to be passed in the URL to automatically customize the form with the data of my choice (email, name, ...)

First question : is it possible to pass those parameters in the URL?

Second : In addition, I would like these fields to be non-modifiable
The customer would just check a box indicating that he agrees with the conditions.

Do you know if all of these are possible and how I can process for that ?

Have a good day !

Kind regards,

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Yes these are possible using a web app with a pre loading activity. you can then lock some fields in your form and i assumed that your checkbox is an optin or boolean that will be update after the user submit the form.

Thanks

David Kangni

Level 5

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

Do you have any example or tutorial on how I can process to realize that task about adding the parameters in my URL about the customers ?

Kind regards,

Level 5

Hello David,

Thank you for your answer !

I still have one request.

What I would like for example is that when someone validates the form that, the data is stored somewhere, in a list or something else.

Is it a simple way to do that ? I implement a "storage" box with the data I want to get but, what can I do to keep that data in some kind of list ?

Kind regards,

Community Advisor

In the storage, you should have the option to do a reconciliation with the schema used in your form properties.

1740105_pastedImage_0.png

1740110_pastedImage_1.png

David Kangni

Level 5

Hello David,

Thank you for your answer.

Those steps were already done, so I check the data I want to keep and I already use a schema in my properties.

But what I don't understand is where that data is store in a list ?

I didn't see anything about that in the documentation.

Kind regards,

Community Advisor

The data collected or updated will be stored in the schema in your properties

David Kangni