Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Adobe v6 setting instance variable to campaign code and internal name

Level 2

Hello. I am currently in a workflow within a campaign.

I am using a JavaScript icon to try to create instance variables for the campaign code and the campaign label.

Using Instance.id will give me the primary key for the workflow table. I am trying to get the primary key for the Operation table as well as the label(Which is the campaign name not the specific workflow name) which has a one to one relationship with the workflow table.

I tried using Instance.operation.id and Instance.operation.label to access data from the operation table but all it displays is 0 or undefined.

So my question is if you have a table that has a one to one relationship with the workflow table in adobe campaign, how do you access the data from the other table in a JavaScript Icon?

Thank you!

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi ,

Once you have the instance id using instance variable, you can use queryDef on operation schema to find label/id or anything you want from operation table.

Like  for Workflow and campaign table, do reverse for your case

<queryDef schema="xtk:workflow" operation="select">

<select>

<node expr="@label" label="Label"/>

<node  expr="@id" label="Primary Key"/>         

</select>

<where>

<condition expr={"[operation/@internalName]='"+campaignInternalName+"'"}/>

</where>

</queryDef>

Thanks,

Kapil