Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Adobe Campaign Classic Skill Builder Day Online!

Employee

Join Adobe for a day-long event filled with best practices, tips and tricks, and sessions designed to help you unlock the knowledge to use more features and capabilities of Adobe Campaign Classic. Pick and choose from a catalogue of sessions and join the ones most relevant for you!

Register at http://summit-emea.adobe.com/campaign/

When: June 3rd, 2020 from 08:30 GMT to 16:00 GMT

Sessions:

Cross-Channel Maturity & Customer Inspiration by Timo Kohlberg

08:30 to 09:00 GMT

Audience : business users, level: beginner

Roadmap Session - AC Classic Roadmap and Strategy session by Eric Perrin & Christophe Protat

09:00 to 10:00 GMT

Audience : all

Deep-dive on Workflow Best Practices by Daniel Felix

10:00 to 11:30 GMT

Audience : business practitioner, power and technical users

Lunch & Learn - Develop new custom activities for workflows by Joffrey Faroux

11:30 to 12:30 GMT

Audience : developers, system admin, business analyst, product managers
Prerequisite: Working knowledge in XML, working knowledge in JavaScript, knowledge of the ACC architecture.

The Right Team-Setup to Drive Cross-Channel Marketing Success by Timo Kohlberg

12:30 to 13:00 GMT

Audience : business users, level: beginner

Deep-dive on Workflow Activities by Daniel Felix

13:00 to 15:00 GMT

Audience : business practitioners as well as power users

Email Deliverability and Strategies to Maximize Effectiveness by Jose Ramon Garcia Layos

15:00 to 16:00 GMT

Audience : business practitioner & tech users, all levels

For more details on sessions click here.

7 Replies

Level 9

Any chance these will be run in different timezones? 6:30pm to 4:00am is going to be a struggle even for the most dedicated Australian

Administrator

Hi @Darren_Bowers,

We are still uncertain whether these sessions will be run in various time zones or not. But, I would recommend that you register for them, as that way you will be able to access the recordings later even if you are unable to attend.

Regards,

Sukrity

Sukrity Wadhwa

Community Advisor

Hello @kariwoolf  @Sukrity_Wadhwa 

My registration request for this event got declined. Is there any way to get the recordings to this event?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_

Are you using your company email address or your personal email address for the registration?

Sukrity Wadhwa

Community Advisor

Yes, I am using the company email address for the registration and confirming the company is listed in the SPP portal as a Platinum partner

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi Everyone,

You can now access the recordings for the above sessions here: Adobe Campaign Classic Skill Builder

Feel free to share any issues that you might face while accessing these or if you have any feedback.

Regards,

Sukrity

Sukrity Wadhwa