Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Wrong data after exporting report Adobe Campaign Classic

Level 2

Hii, after creating a report in the configuration section, and adding a query and a page, all worked correctly and i can see the datas that i want. till here things are going so well.

After the export to Excel workbook i start noticing that the datas are wrong, more specifically the dates. the example here is that i wanted take datas from the first of october to the 31, in the reports page of adobe campaign it shows me the field with the date 01/10/2018, after exporting it and opening the excel file, ive the same field with the same datas in it but the date 30/09/2018, i dont know why but all the fields have one day less than the original datas.

My question here how i can edit or see the schema of exporting cause i tried all the possibilities with my query but didnt change anything and the problem is with the Export.

and here is some screen captures to more understand :

1) Report from Adobe Campaign Reports

1630927_pastedImage_1.png

2) Excel File of the Same Report

1631042_pastedImage_2.png

Thanks. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

This may be a timezone issue for your operator. Check to make sure that these are all the same:

• Server timezone (logInfo(execCommand('date +'%:z %Z')[1]) if linux)
  • DB timezone (xtk:option WdbcTimeZone)
  • Operator timezone

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

This may be a timezone issue for your operator. Check to make sure that these are all the same:

• Server timezone (logInfo(execCommand('date +'%:z %Z')[1]) if linux)
  • DB timezone (xtk:option WdbcTimeZone)
  • Operator timezone

Thanks,

-Jon