Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Visitors table query results showing 0

Level 6

Hi everyone ,

I have loaded the data using Data loading activity and used Update activity to insert records in to visitor table. It shows 3 records inserted with email , firstname & url.

However when I use a query activity and choose Visitors schema in both filtering & target dimension, I see records in preview tab but when I run the query it shows 0 results. 

Please suggest.

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

when I updated the query from equal to To contains it started showing results. I am not sure if this is a bug

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @rvnth,

you need to also specify query filtering conditions, when I tend to query all records I use 1=1 condition.

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1704464466636.png

Can you send some screenshots of your settings?

Marcel

Level 6

Hi @Marcel_Szimonisz ,

we have already added a filter with the location equal to the file name , in preview tab the data is populating but not in the final results when I run the query it shows 0 records. 

Filtering condition:

rvnth_0-1704481208201.png

3 records in preview with the above condition

rvnth_2-1704481291565.png

0 results when i run the query

rvnth_3-1704481342908.png

Thank you in advance

Correct answer by
Level 6

when I updated the query from equal to To contains it started showing results. I am not sure if this is a bug

Community Advisor

Hello @rvnth,

it should find exact match, can you list what are the values? 

Marcel

Level 6

@Marcel_Szimonisz  I am using the location of the file name as value which will be like d://adobe campaign//file_name