Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Using data retrieved in a workflow in a delivery html

Level 2

hello, I don't know how to use some fields that I have created in a workflow to use them in the content of a delivery html.
In this case I get some models with their images and I have to send them in an html file.

Thanks in advance.

JESUSBA1_0-1720521231180.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi @JESUSBA1 

If I understood correctly you want to insert images in your HTML for an Email Delivery based on some logic.

If this is the case, I would try using Personalization Blocks, where you can define a logic to embed in the HTML code your images with the use of if/else.

Take into consideration that the images need to be uploaded to Adobe in the Public Resources section and you then use the URL that gives Adobe to retrieve it in the HTML

Hope it helps

Official docu links:

Personalization blocks | Adobe Campaign

Level 2

first of all thank you for your answer, the images and the data of the models that the clients have bought I recover them in the previous activity and I already have them in that UNION, now the problem I don't know how to use this to be able to use it in the HTML content of the delivery.