Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Upload CSV file into Adobe campaign Recipients

Level 3

Hi,

I would like to load a CSV File into Adobe Campaign so that I have an updated Recipients lists. The Fields are as follows :Firstname, Lastname, Date Of Birth, Email. How do I upload the whole CSV file into Adobe Campaign Classic so that these CSV file can are available in Recipients. Any guidance or screenshot would be greatly appreciated.

best,
Sching

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ChanuteJo ,

In data loading activity > click here to change the file format and configure the date format for Date of birth field matching to your CSV file date format mm-dd-yy and run the workflow.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @ChanuteJo ,

Sample WF for Data load from CSV File to recipients Schema in Adobe Classic Campaign can be configured as shown below:

LakshmiPravallika_1-1715765341189.png

The File Collector activity picks the file from SFTP Marketing Server and it can be stored in Archived folder and the next Data loading activity is used to load the data in the file to the Workflow Temp Table with the configured Data types in it. Next comes the Enrichment activity which is used to add additional fields if any required and not present in the file. Later Please use the Update Data activity to Insert/Update the data into the Recipients schema and it can be done based on Reconciliation keys.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Level 3

Hi,

Thankyou I have successfully updated CSV data and are able to add it into the Recipients. However, I have been unable to get the Date of Birth to be uploaded or displayed. Could you please guide into how I could resolve that? Here is my workflows and configurations.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ChanuteJo ,

In data loading activity > click here to change the file format and configure the date format for Date of birth field matching to your CSV file date format mm-dd-yy and run the workflow.

Level 3

Hi, 
As I looked in the Recipients the formats are mm/dd/yyyy in which I have configured both in the CSV file and in the " click here to change the file format" and nothing is showing. I have included the screenshot as follows.

Community Advisor

@ChanuteJo , In CSV file the format of DOB is mm-dd-yy, but you have defined date format as mm/dd/yyyy. So data loading activity was unable to identify it. Change the date format to mm-dd-yy in data loading activity and re run the workflow.