Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Trigger MCID not matching with SourceID column of tracking logs

Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to integrate triggers with Adobe campaign classic and have started receiving events into pipelinevents table in ACC.

I have read the discussion in the forum (Visitor ID, Declared ID, MID, MCID, which one is used for what? ) which mentions that MCID should match with the source column of tracking log.

But the MCID which I received from pipeline trigger events are not matching the sourceID column of tracking log table.

Can you please let me know what I could be doing wrong here or do I need to map my MCID with another field.

florentlb

Thanks
Naveen

1 Reply

Level 2
Hi @Naveen, did you manage to resolve this? I would like to do the same and I want to make sure the suggestion on the forum is correct. Was it not matching in all cases or just in some? I think the MCID on Source ID will only populate if the user clicks on the body of the message.. and they might do it from a different device too so there might be differences to your trigger one.