Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

The schema for recipients specified in the transition ('abc:XYZ') is not compatible with the schema defined in the delivery template ('nms:recipient'). They should be identical.

Level 4

I'm getting this error, in the logs of the recurrent delivery activity, after trying to add a 1 to 1 relationship between our extended recipients schema abc:recipients and schema: abc:xyz.

Recipients (added lines):

<element integrity="normal" label="ME_DIGITALIDADSEGMENTOCONSUMO" name="ME_DIGITALIDADSEGMENTOCONSUMO"
noDbIndex="true" revCardinality="normal" revIntegrity="normal" revLabel="Recipient Link"
revLink="recipient" target="bcp:ME_DIGITALIDADSEGMENTOCONSUMO" type="link">
<join xpath-dst="@codinternocomputacional" xpath-src="@codinternocomputacional"/>

abc:xyz added lines:

<!-- Link to Recipients schema -->
<element integrity="normal" label="Recipient" name="recipient" noDbIndex="true"
revCardinality="single" revIntegrity="normal" revLabel="ME_DIGITALIDADSEGMENTOCONSUMO"
revLink="ME_DIGITALIDADSEGMENTOCONSUMO" target="nms:recipient" type="link">
<join xpath-dst="@codinternocomputacional" xpath-src="@codinternocomputacional"/>
</element>

My campaign: 

Step 1: Queries abc:xyz on codinternocomputacional.Both in the Targeting and Filtering dimension.
Step 2: Sends a recurrent delivery, using abc:recipients email.

ogonzalesdiaz_0-1717477477964.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@ogonzalesdiaz  You will have to change the dimension to nms:recipient

You the change dimension activity before delivery.

Documentation on change dimension is available here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign-classic/using/automating-with-workflows/targetin...

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@ogonzalesdiaz  You will have to change the dimension to nms:recipient

You the change dimension activity before delivery.

Documentation on change dimension is available here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign-classic/using/automating-with-workflows/targetin...

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn