Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Success without seed indicators stuck

Community Advisor

Hello,
can someone shed some light into the issue we experience, why some indicators stuck and stay on 0 all the time.  In the example this indicator should be 18

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1688373997309.png

We are using mid-sourcing I guess the adobe support has to take a look into it?

There is technical workflow pulling these indicators but that works without any problem.

EDIT: I have found mitigation of this issue https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/how-and-where-calc...
Marcel

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @Marcel_Szimonisz ,

Can you check if you are getting data in  nms:trackingLogRcp table for tracking logs of your respective delivery.

In case you are getting data there, it means OOTB workflow is picking the data correctly from mid sourcing but somehow in reports it is not getting reflected.

I have seen the same issue in some of the old builds. 

Kindly check and let me know, accordingly we can check more on same.

Regards

Abhishek

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @Marcel_Szimonisz ,

Can you check if you are getting data in  nms:trackingLogRcp table for tracking logs of your respective delivery.

In case you are getting data there, it means OOTB workflow is picking the data correctly from mid sourcing but somehow in reports it is not getting reflected.

I have seen the same issue in some of the old builds. 

Kindly check and let me know, accordingly we can check more on same.

Regards

Abhishek

Community Advisor

Hello @aggabhi ,

I did action on delivery and run "Recompute delivery and tracking indicators" and the success without seeds populated. Even though it is temporary i do not understand why its not recaulculated in next run of proces taking care of this.

marcel

Level 6

Hi @Marcel_Szimonisz ,

Normally it takes some time to get the success parameter updated in case of mid sourcing setup.

"Recompute delivery and tracking indicators"  helps to pick the tracking parameters immediately from tracking logs and only recommended way also to get the success parameter updated immediately.

As per my understanding it is not an issue and this is working as expected.

Regards

Abhishek

Community Advisor

Hello @aggabhi ,

yes it seems at least success without seeds is almost everytime stuck.

Do you know how often are these recalculated? I think i seen somewhere its every 24hours. Maybe i am runing the report before this takes place.

Marcel

Level 6

Hi @Marcel_Szimonisz ,

Yes you are correct,it is recommended to check the logs after 24 hours of sending the delivery.

If same is not working even after 24 hours, I would recommend check with Adobe Support and they can raise the same to engineering just to see if out of box report is working correctly or not.

Regards

Abhishek

Community Advisor

Hello @aggabhi, I am checking and its not recalculated on old deliveries as well

Marcel

Level 6

Hi @Marcel_Szimonisz ,

I would recommend you to just check the tracking workflow in technical workflow section and check if same is working correctly or not.

Ideally it should be running in every 1 hour for updating of tracking logs.

aggabhi_0-1688466855690.png

If your tracking workflow is also working, I would recommend checking with Adobe support why it is not getting updated on your out of box reports.

There are sone JSSP files which are present as OOTB and used to update the delivery reports.

REgards

Abhishek

Community Advisor

Hello @aggabhi,

all workflows are running. There is no error in the console:

• Tracking
  • Mid-sourcing (delivery counters)
  • Mid-sourcing (delivery logs)

We will try to open ticket with adobe support directly

Marcel