Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Reason Unreachable in delivery logs of a send-out

Level 3

When triggering TM send-outs sometimes we get his error for every recipient in the target group:

A_B_SE_1-1707407529426.png

I cannot see any consistent difference between the ones not failing with the one failing.

A_B_SE_2-1707407771868.png

Does anyone have a clue how to proceed with troubleshooting?

5 Replies

Level 3

Hi @A_B_SE ,

The delivery has either been cancelled manually or the expiry period is passed for the delivery.

You can check that from Delivery properties > Validity. By default its 5 days.

you might need to create new delivery to trigger.

Level 3

Hello,

What do you mean cancelled? The delivery is present (you can see the list of deliveries in the second screenshot).
I don't get the part of the validity too, I mean validity starts when I trigger the send-out right? It doesn't fail directly , the status is first Pending and after X numbers of tries changes to Failed so I don't think it is the problem here

Administrator

Hi @vt0509,

Can you please help @A_B_SE further with the query?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 3

Hi @A_B_SE ,

Need more info to troubleshoot why its happening with few deliveries.
From Cancelled I didn't mean deleted. It can be cancelled due to late approval or approval cancelled by operator.

Level 3

Hello @vt0509 ,

Correct me if i'm wrong but the delivery does not start if it isn't approved. These deliveries are started and the status is "Retry pending", if no approval is given the deliveries don't go through and get status "Target ready" or "Ready to be delivered"