Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Quarantine expiration

Level 5

Hi, I would like to know if quarantines in addresses have any built-in expiration. If this exists, where can I see how many days is the quarantine active?

Thank you in advance,

@Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_ ,

It depends on the type of bounce and reason for the bounce. Example if a recipient's mailbox box is full, then the recipient email address will be set to quarantine and it is set to valid after 30 days.

You can refer this documentation for more details.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_ ,

It depends on the type of bounce and reason for the bounce. Example if a recipient's mailbox box is full, then the recipient email address will be set to quarantine and it is set to valid after 30 days.

You can refer this documentation for more details.

Level 5

Hello @ParthaSarathy, thank you for your fast reply, if the days are not specified in that documentation does it mean that the quarantine is permanently added?

Community Advisor

@Heku_ , Yes. For example, for the error type 'Invalid domain', If the domain of the email address is incorrect or no longer exists, this profile will be targeted again until the error count reaches 5. After this, the record will be set to Quarantine status and no retry will follow.