Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Personalisation block with example

Level 3

Hi All,

I need one 

Personalisation block with example 

can anyone tell me one persoanlisation block with example, use case and code

please help

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @jefrii 

You can include any HTML code with personalization in any email. However, if there's a specific block you want to reuse or manage centrally without having to change it in every template, you can navigate to the personalization block section of Adobe Campaign. There, you can find numerous out-of-the-box personalization blocks.

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1704562896900.png

Marcel

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @jefrii 

You can include any HTML code with personalization in any email. However, if there's a specific block you want to reuse or manage centrally without having to change it in every template, you can navigate to the personalization block section of Adobe Campaign. There, you can find numerous out-of-the-box personalization blocks.

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1704562896900.png

Marcel

Community Advisor

Hi @jefrii 

In addition to Marcel's comment, Personalization blocks are HTML blocks which can be used/included in any email delivery with the syntax "<%@ include view='internal Name of Personalization Block' %>" . These email deliveries when rendered will implement the code that is defined in the blocks. For more reference you can click HERE.

For Example :- You need a piece of code that is used in more templates, So to save time and effort you can create a personalization block and include in all those deliveries needed. Hence wise if you change something in the block, the changes will be reflected in all the templates which includes the desired personalization block.

Thanks

Akshay