Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

operator group function to use in sysFilter

Level 1

Hello All,

Where can I find all possible functions I can use in sysFilter condition along with there explanation. 

In documentation you can find only one, hasNamedRight(" ").

Instead of Named Right, i want to use operator group.?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Avi2412 ,
You can use hasNamedRight('admin') or $(loginId) in sysFilter condition.

Document to Refer: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/configuring-campaign-classic/editing-...

To use operator group in sysFilter, create a new named rights (Example, Name: newNamedRight) in /Administration/Access Management/Named rights/
Then, go to the operator group which you want to add in sysFilter, operator group > content > add this newly created Named rights in it.

Now in schema, sysFilter's condition, give hasNamedRight('newNamedRight').
By this way, you can able to give sysFilter to operator group.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Avi2412 ,
You can use hasNamedRight('admin') or $(loginId) in sysFilter condition.

Document to Refer: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/configuring-campaign-classic/editing-...

To use operator group in sysFilter, create a new named rights (Example, Name: newNamedRight) in /Administration/Access Management/Named rights/
Then, go to the operator group which you want to add in sysFilter, operator group > content > add this newly created Named rights in it.

Now in schema, sysFilter's condition, give hasNamedRight('newNamedRight').
By this way, you can able to give sysFilter to operator group.

Level 1

tried this way not working out ,can you help with this problem to fix