Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

nms:webApp no more managed by operators on 'Delivery operators' group

Level 1

Hello

after a build update from 8705 to 8936 we discovered that the users on 'Delivery operators' group were not more able to modify the webApplication (nms:webApp) no create not modify and of course not delete an old one, all the actions were working with the old installation, I have already opened a support ticket, but in the mean time I'm looking to a workaround, for example by extending the nms:webApp schema :

Header 1

<srcSchema _cs="Web applications (cus)" created="2019-05-09 10:00:30.208Z" createdBy-id="0"

desc="Web application definitions" entitySchema="xtk:srcSchema" extendedSchema="nms:webApp"

img="nms:webApp.png" label="Web applications" labelSingular="Web application"

lastModified="2019-05-09 15:42:42.443Z" mappingType="sql" md5="4BC46055DB407153DDACE14EDA591AE9"

modifiedBy-id="0" name="webApp" namespace="cus" xtkschema="xtk:srcSchema">

<createdBy _cs="Administrator (admin)"/>

<modifiedBy _cs="Administrator (admin)"/>

<element desc="Web application definitions" img="nms:webApp.png" label="Web applications"

labelSingular="Web application" name="webApp">

<sysFilter _operation="delete" name="writeAccess"/>

</element>

</srcSchema>

the new extended schema let me overcome the issue on creatione and modify a webapplication but I'm still not able to delete an already created webApp from a non admin user, some one know what other change I can try?

0 Replies