Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Message center with event not covered in adobe campaign classic v7

Level 1

I attempted to publish templates in message center, and then after activating the soap call, I always received this event type not covered error. Is there any possible way to resolve this.?

delivery_when_trying_to_execute.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @soumyaselvaraj ,

This is a common error type that comes with the eventType mentioned in your SOAP call does not match the eventType declared in the Published Template.

Check out this discussion where multiple steps are mentioned to solve this issue: here

Also, the documentation link for the various error details in the Message center: here

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @soumyaselvaraj ,

This is a common error type that comes with the eventType mentioned in your SOAP call does not match the eventType declared in the Published Template.

Check out this discussion where multiple steps are mentioned to solve this issue: here

Also, the documentation link for the various error details in the Message center: here

Br,

Shubham

Community Advisor

Hi @soumyaselvaraj ,

Can you share a screenshot of the Published templates that are linked to this event type? In the screenshot make sure the label and internal name of the template alongside the event type column are visible.

Br,

Shubham

Level 1

I started to create web application  yesterday but i have some issues in that while creating. Any one suggest  me to do that.