Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Is there a way to retrive deleted deliveries from adobe campaign classic?

Level 4

Is it possible to retrive deleted email (Which are in published state) deliveries from ACC?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Rut7 

If you've deleted them form the UI, the deleted delivery are put in a folder under Campaign Management \ Deliveries \ Deleted deliveries folder...

costa_n11_0-1695299075749.png

Deliveries in this folder are deleted after 7 days, so you've got 7 days to move the to their original folder or elsewhere and add the 2 fields Deleted Status and Deleted date in the lsit to get the dates

costa_n11_1-1695299186638.png

Deliveries without any deletion date set will never be processed

The deletion occurs during the Database cleanup process. See documentaiton here.

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Rut7 ,

You can able to see deleted deliveries under 'Deleted deliveries' folder. Navigate to /Campaign Management/Deliveries/Deleted deliveries/ 

You can able to see last 7 days deleted deliveries in this folder. (Days for purging of Deleted deliveries is configured in deployment wizard)

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Rut7 

If you've deleted them form the UI, the deleted delivery are put in a folder under Campaign Management \ Deliveries \ Deleted deliveries folder...

costa_n11_0-1695299075749.png

Deliveries in this folder are deleted after 7 days, so you've got 7 days to move the to their original folder or elsewhere and add the 2 fields Deleted Status and Deleted date in the lsit to get the dates

costa_n11_1-1695299186638.png

Deliveries without any deletion date set will never be processed

The deletion occurs during the Database cleanup process. See documentaiton here.

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis.

Level 4

This helped a lot, Thank you.

In my case Deleted status = "Recycled" and deleted date appears when it was deleted. I'm not able to move this delivery to desired folder. Could you suggest on how to move this delivery?

Employee

Hi @Rut7 

You can't drag and drop the delivery back to its original folder?

It does work for me this way.

Thanks

Denis