Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Identify the first time a delivery is sent

Level 2

Hello community,

I need to created a reporting sent once a week by email. On that reporting I need to see all the deliveries activated for the first time in the last seven days.

So I can retrieve and generate a table with all the deliveries activated in the last seven day but i can't figure out how I can only keep deliveries running for the first time.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Khanerat 
You can try this.
For the past 7 days deliveries, create a link with Delivery table itself on Delivery Label. In the link properties pick the deliveries created before 7 days. In the next split you can check if the linked Delivery exists. If it isn't, (complement) that will give you deliveries first ran in last 7 days.

vt0509_0-1720399032031.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 3

Hi @Khanerat 

What you want to achieve is not trivial:

You will need to take into consideration the three posible scenarios:

• Use of "one-shot" delivery activity: you can take the date from the contactDate or eventDate.
  • Use of "continuous" delivery activity: you will have all executions of the delivery in the same delivery record, so you can take contactDate field or creationDate field, it will depend on how you use the platform.
  • Use of "recurring" delivery activity: you will have a delivery record per "recurring" delivery execution, so in this case I may be using the scheduled dates of the campaign itself.

And based on this, build your custom report

Hope it helps

Level 2

I only use Delivery standard so I guess it's like recurring delivery

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Khanerat 
You can try this.
For the past 7 days deliveries, create a link with Delivery table itself on Delivery Label. In the link properties pick the deliveries created before 7 days. In the next split you can check if the linked Delivery exists. If it isn't, (complement) that will give you deliveries first ran in last 7 days.

vt0509_0-1720399032031.png