Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

identification of continuous deliveries

Level 1

Hello,

there is no "executionType" field on ACC.
=> do you know how to identify continous deliveries ? (not by the check of the lack of the analysis end date)

4 Replies

Level 9

Hi @_pascal76_ - good question - I would assume there is an actual parameter of a delivery that sets it as a continuous delivery.

I know one quick way to tell if a delivery is continuous is to check the operation_id parameter - this will usually not be set for a continuous delivery as by default, it doesn't get linked with the parent Campaign object (Operation).

Cheers

Darren

Level 1
I saw a [@operation-id] value for the first continuous delivery I checked

Level 9
There is some JS code you can run after a continuous delivery to associate the delivery with the operation, so check that this isn't happening. I looked around for another parameter and I wasn't able to identify the one that defines a continuous delivery - maybe someone else here knows how to identify it. Cheers Darren

Community Advisor

Hi,

You can distill a list from the workflows themselves:

1. Create a new folder for workflows with view checked and no query (shows all workflows)
  2. Filter folder on 'data contains <notification'
  3. Export the list to xml package
  4. Open the xml in vs code or notepad++
  5. Find all for 'scenario-id', copy the results into a new file and clean up

Thanks,

-Jon