Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

GIT and ACC

Level 3

Hello,

We want to automate releases in ACC and we were wondering if it is possible to use revision control system as GIT in order to do so. I do not think it is feasible but I would like to know if there is another way of doing things instead of relying on packages?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @A_B_SE ,

Yes, its possible to automate the content or configuration change flow in ACC via GIT. For that we need to have custom YML code being added into GIT where we define the source & target URLs for ACC instances.
Then accordingly an operator with proper permissions will be created in GIT repository which will have the access to the hierarchy, post that we will have GIT Jobs which will be executed to push the ACC packages from one environment to other and these jobs can be further scheduled.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @A_B_SE ,

Yes, its possible to automate the content or configuration change flow in ACC via GIT. For that we need to have custom YML code being added into GIT where we define the source & target URLs for ACC instances.
Then accordingly an operator with proper permissions will be created in GIT repository which will have the access to the hierarchy, post that we will have GIT Jobs which will be executed to push the ACC packages from one environment to other and these jobs can be further scheduled.

Thanks