Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.

Filter recipients who havent opened an email in the last 6 months

Level 5

how to query the nms:trackingLogRcp to filter out Recipients that have not opened an email/sms/push in the last 6 months?

I tried using a Filtering typology, but trackingLogRcp doesn't have a column to filter out Recipients who have not opened an email in X time. 

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @ogonzalesdiaz 

It looks like your instance is configured to retain the tracking data for 6 months only (this is the default config) and that is why you don't see anything.

You can learn more about data retention in AC here: Data retention | Adobe Campaign

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 5

Hello @_Manoj_Kumar_ ,

I discovered that the filter was wrong. It should have been : date on or after.. ans we see a record from June, we're on december.

So how can I filter a users who have not opened an email in the last 6 months with a Typology BUT not those who are new Recipients (in the last 3 months, for example)?

ogonzalesdiaz_0-1702478795068.png

Community Advisor

Hello @ogonzalesdiaz  

You can use this condition

Tracking log does not exists such as

Event Date one or after 6 months ago

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 5

@_Manoj_Kumar_  but wouldn't this exclude new recipients who were never sent an email/sms/push?

Community Advisor

Hi @ogonzalesdiaz,

In addition to the above, you need to include the check that a delivery log should exist for the recipients in the last 'x' months.

Regards,

Ishan