Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Extract the workflow execution time report in Adobe campaign Classic

Level 4

Hi,

Can someone please guide me on how can I generate a report on total execution/run time of every workflow.

Thanks a lot

naveen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Naveen,

You can query on the xtk:workflowLog schema and get the no of executions of any workflow/ all the workflows and the execution time on your instance using below expression . This message is displayed when each workflow runs at any given point of time.

WorkflowLogs.png

Example:

Workflows log1.png

Hope this helps to begin with your report.

Regards,

Anita

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Naveen,

You can query on the xtk:workflowLog schema and get the no of executions of any workflow/ all the workflows and the execution time on your instance using below expression . This message is displayed when each workflow runs at any given point of time.

WorkflowLogs.png

Example:

Workflows log1.png

Hope this helps to begin with your report.

Regards,

Anita

Level 4

Thanks Anita,

It worked

Cheers...

Naveen

Level 1

Hi Anita and Naveen,

@Anita_punmiya 

@naveenj10058761

Could you please elaborate that how to get the workflow execution time for recent run.

i could get the number of executions but not able to get the idea to get execution time.

Regards,
Dharma

Level 7
Hi Dharma, As I shared in the screenshot above, Date column in the xtk:workflow schema gives you the workflow time. Sort on the Date and this will give you the recent runs