Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Extract the workflow execution time report in Adobe campaign Classic

Level 4

Hi,

Can someone please guide me on how can I generate a report on total execution/run time of every workflow.

Thanks a lot

naveen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Naveen,

You can query on the xtk:workflowLog schema and get the no of executions of any workflow/ all the workflows and the execution time on your instance using below expression . This message is displayed when each workflow runs at any given point of time.

WorkflowLogs.png

Example:

Workflows log1.png

Hope this helps to begin with your report.

Regards,

Anita

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Naveen,

You can query on the xtk:workflowLog schema and get the no of executions of any workflow/ all the workflows and the execution time on your instance using below expression . This message is displayed when each workflow runs at any given point of time.

WorkflowLogs.png

Example:

Workflows log1.png

Hope this helps to begin with your report.

Regards,

Anita

Level 4

Thanks Anita,

It worked

Cheers...

Naveen

Level 1

Hi Anita and Naveen,

@Anita_punmiya 

@naveenj10058761

Could you please elaborate that how to get the workflow execution time for recent run.

i could get the number of executions but not able to get the idea to get execution time.

Regards,
Dharma

Level 7
Hi Dharma, As I shared in the screenshot above, Date column in the xtk:workflow schema gives you the workflow time. Sort on the Date and this will give you the recent runs