Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error while sending IOS Push

Level 4

Hi,

While sending push notifications I am getting the below error:-

Reason:- Unreachable

Error:- 'Connection or unexpected error' while generating frame to send. 

abhinav99_0-1676891192085.png

Any ideas what could be causing this.

regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa , @akshaaga , 

Thanks for the response, seems like this was a certificate issue which was fixed by adding a new certificate.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @abhinav99 ,

For IOS message, you require certain java libraries which are imported via the serverConf.xml file. I have seen that sometimes in the past the java libraries are not updated as part of the upgrade which is quite strange therefore you end up with an error like this.

To catch if this is what’s happening in your case, you need to enable verbose mode on the web module and then re-execute your test, you will see exactly what Is missing and get more details on this error.

It may also be a cert issue, I’m going to assume you confirmed that the certificate is not expired.

Administrator

Hi @abhinav99,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa , @akshaaga , 

Thanks for the response, seems like this was a certificate issue which was fixed by adding a new certificate.

Thanks,