Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Enrichment on events for transactional message templates (AC Classic)

Level 7

Hello, i would like to personalize the transactional emails with data coming from the event and data from the recipient in my db, is there any way to do this?

@Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Heku_ 

it's impossible to do because the execution instance of message center does not have access to recipient table in marketing instance.

You need to ensure enriching the event with all the data you require for email personalization.
Perhaps the solution is to request the calling system to retrieve data from the recipient table before calling the message center instance (if the calling system has access to the marketing database, of course).

Br,

Amine

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Heku_ 

it's impossible to do because the execution instance of message center does not have access to recipient table in marketing instance.

You need to ensure enriching the event with all the data you require for email personalization.
Perhaps the solution is to request the calling system to retrieve data from the recipient table before calling the message center instance (if the calling system has access to the marketing database, of course).

Br,

Amine