Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Define Query Filter Preview

Level 2

Hi

Currently every time when I do a preview of the Query Filter, it only returns the primary key column. To view other columns I have to edit the Configure List.

Is it possible to change the default display to show more columns instead of editing the Configure List every time?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Preview shows the computed string for the schema. You can change this in the schema by adding a <compute-string/> node under the root element, cf Elements and attributes.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Preview shows the computed string for the schema. You can change this in the schema by adding a <compute-string/> node under the root element, cf Elements and attributes.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2

THanks wodnicki. Your solution is partially correct, but I dont want it to be concatenated in one column. By default it only displays the primary key, but I also want it to display other fields by default instead of always having to go to Configure List

Level 2

THanks wodnicki. Your solution is partially correct, but I dont want it to be concatenated in one column. By default it only displays the primary key, but I also want it to display other fields by default instead of always having to go to Configure List

Community Advisor

Right the ordinary view can be changed with navigation hierarchies, for query filter cs is the only option available (besides proxy hacking).