Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Conditional label on notebooklist tab

Level 2

I use the content manager for creating emails. Blocks of content is added and becomes tabs in a notebooklist in the form.

The label of the tab is set with xpath-label to be the label of the kind of block that has been selected. But I would like to be able to override this label with a custom free text label entered manually.

So if free text label exists it should display this label on the tab and if it doesn't exist it should be the selected block type.

I see 2 main ways to do this.

1. With a conditional label with the condition if the custom label is empty or not.

2. Label is always the free text label which is defaulted to be the name of the selected content type.

Is it possible to have conditional label on a notebooklist tab?

If not how can I set the value of a field when selecting a value on another field?

Example configuration of conditional label (that does not work)

<container codepage="1252" name="modulesNotebook" toolbarCaption="Modules" type="notebooklist" xpath="modules" xpath-label="Iif(@moduleLabel=='', @module, @moduleLabel)">
   <input xpath="@module"/><!-- is an enumeration -->

<input xpath="@moduleLabel"/><!-- is free text field-->

</container>

0 Replies