Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Changed company email from Gmail to O365, Notification Emails Sending to Old Domain

Level 1

We did a DNS move, everything should be going to O365 accounts but when we send notifications to our individual users and not a user group they somehow go to Gmail.  All other mails go to O365 as they should.

Haven't ruled out whether this is an email or an ACM problem.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @cscoggins15 ,

I think you should check the email headers records such as SPF, DMARC & DKIM and see if some of the records still point to Gsuite. Also, check if you need to remove any of the DNS (domain records) from Gsuite so it does not confuse the sender.

In addition to above you can try to contact MS team and see if they can help to check this problem arose after the migration.  

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @cscoggins15 ,

I think you should check the email headers records such as SPF, DMARC & DKIM and see if some of the records still point to Gsuite. Also, check if you need to remove any of the DNS (domain records) from Gsuite so it does not confuse the sender.

In addition to above you can try to contact MS team and see if they can help to check this problem arose after the migration.  

Br,

Shubham