Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

API: query delivery per recipient returns 404

Level 4

Hi all! I am working on an integration with our customer service, to allow them to see deliveries sent to customers when they look them up in an external system they have available.  

The call to get deliveries for a recipient based on an internal ID is not working anymore. It worked and the integration worked like a charm, but not for longer than 1 day, and now all I get is a 404 in response from the API which seems very strange to me. I am not sure which logs to look in to debug this further, so I am currently pretty stuck and just wondering why it all of a sudden stopped working when it did work at some point, hmm. 

I was hoping that some from the community have ideas to how I can proceed this investigation? 

cURL example of the call itself:

curl --location --request POST 'https://tv2-mkt-prod1.campaign.adobe.com/jsp/soaprouter.jsp' \
--header 'Content-Type: text/xml' \
--header 'SOAPAction: xtk:queryDef#ExecuteQuery' \
--header 'X-Security-Token: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX \
--header 'cookie: __sessiontoken=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' \
--data-raw '<soapenv:Envelopexmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"xmlns:urn="urn:xtk:queryDef">
    <soapenv:Header/>
    <soapenv:Body>
        <urn:ExecuteQuery>
            <sessiontoken>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</sessiontoken>
            <urn:entity>
                <queryDefoperation="select"schema="nms:broadLogRcp"lineCount="10">
                    <select>
                        <nodeexpr="@eventDate"/>
                        <nodeexpr="[delivery/@label]"/>
                        <nodeexpr="[delivery/@id]"/>
                        <nodeexpr="@status"/>
                        <nodeexpr="@controlGroupMember"/>
                        <nodeexpr="@id"/>
                        <nodeexpr="@campaignName"/>
                        <nodeexpr="[delivery/mailParameters/subject]"/>
                    </select>
                    <where>
                        <conditionexpr="[recipient/@email] = '\''x@y.dk'\''"/>
                    </where>
                    <orderBy>
                        <nodeexpr="@eventDate"sortDesc="true"/>
                    </orderBy>
                </queryDef>
            </urn:entity>
        </urn:ExecuteQuery>
    </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>'

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @SorenDP ,

As you said it worked for 24 hours so could it be that your "session token" expired coz its validity is for 24 hours?

If not, then try to check the web logs of the campaign server to see if it points to some error when getting soap connection requests via Home>Monitoring>Overview>web logs.

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @SorenDP ,

As you said it worked for 24 hours so could it be that your "session token" expired coz its validity is for 24 hours?

If not, then try to check the web logs of the campaign server to see if it points to some error when getting soap connection requests via Home>Monitoring>Overview>web logs.

Br,

Shubham

Administrator

Hi @SorenDP,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa