The Fearless 50 is a program created by Marketo, an Adobe company, that recognizes the top 50 marketers in the world who are driving bold, fearless marketing; and digital transformation. Whether a current marketing leader, a rising star, or someone just starting out, this is a chance for every marketer – regardless of the tools they use or the customers they serve – to showcase how they or a marketer they know goes above and beyond to fearlessly drive success and business impact. This yearlong initiative is designed to help honorees develop as leaders, no matter where they are in their career.
Interested marketers can nominate themselves or someone else by completing the short application below. The 2019 Fearless 50 Class will be announced in September.
Tell us how you or a marketer you know:
- Overcame a personal or professional fear
- Stood for what you/they believed in
- Used marketing skills to make the world a better place
- Learned from failure
- Went above and beyond on behalf of a team member or customer
- Took a chance on a new approach to marketing
- Drove change within an organization
- Quarterly mentorship opportunities by senior leaders and Fearless 50 Alumni
- In-person leadership forum
- Exclusive swag
- Quarterly webinars covering topics ranging from hiring the best talent to developing your executive presence
- Speaking & thought leadership opportunities
Who Can Apply?
- Any marketing manager through VP level with at least one direct report
- Applicants do not have to be a current Marketo or Adobe customer
Questions? Please contact Kevin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to submit applications for the Fearless 50 is August 2nd, 2019.